3/31/14

Weekend Recap: Saying goodbye to Spring break

Goodbye Spring break and hello again to the days of Mommy and baby awaiting the hour of daddy getting home from a long days work. Troy headed back to work this morning and he will be dearly missed by his girls.
On the bright side, excluding the fact that he had a cold most of the week, we had some fun times.
Allow me to share a few.


1) We went to an awesome pizzia place called Richie B's (we went again for lunch on Sunday)
2) Took Katie swimming (I took her once alone while Troy went golfing) and she is in love with the water. You should see how she kicks her little legs and tries to go faster and faster. Totally makes this mama grin from ear to ear.
3) Troy was able to go golfing, which is really nice for him. He enjoys it so much & it helps him relax.
4) We enjoyed crazy amounts of park time and coloring with chalk and blowing bubbles.
5) Katie got a new swing in the backyard so when it it starts to warm up she can swing the night away.
6) I embraced Chick-fil-A several times. ;)
7) My handsome hubs and I went on a date to the Olive Garden on Friday night which was incredible! I got the call from Grandma Kathy right around the time we ordered dessert that Katie was more then ready to have us back home. So, we packed up our  goodies and headed back.  It was the perfect conclusion to a week of fun, even if Troy had the sniffles most of the time. I seriously adore that man for feeling like poo somedays and still being the rockin father he is to our little girl. It makes sense why she loves him so much.
All in all this Spring break was awesome but I say next year, we try, gee...idk. San Diego. ;)


Happy Monday
I hope you guys are kicking your week off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment