3/14/14

Funny Friday

I am elated that today is Friday!
Whoop Whoop
Now, lets take a moment to laugh!


Seriously though, or is this just me?


Haha, I am so privileged to say that I have done this. =)
& whoever that person was has never text me since. lol
Sorry random stranger, whoever you are.

Now this just cracks me up.

Who else is so excited that next Thursday is the first day of Spring?!
We are! But who am I kidding, I live In CO where it could snow mid May and no one would be surprised. Lol

For more funnies, follow me on Pinterest. Link is in the sidebar.
Happy Friday friends.
Have a beautiful weekend

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, we are SO excited about Friday this week, I think the spring weather in Missouri definitely has something to do with that.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The warm weather is cheering us up too!
      Lets get out and enjoy it. =)

      Delete