3/7/14

Funny Friday

Who is ready for a nice, good laugh?
Here we go!

 I am a sucker for some
dry, stupid-funny humor. Ecards, jokes, movies you name it.
Troy took me to see the Lego movie on Valentines day and it was knee slapping funny! You guys have to go see it and make sure you keep an ear out for those hidden jokes and giggles =)
Dry humor her we come!





               These are all from Pinterest, feel free to follow me there at Megan Boyer.
As part of this Funny Friday category I want to add in some real life humor from my week.
Sharing something humorous that has happened around me personally.
To be honest, I can't think of anything hugely funny that has happened this week besides a few cute funny moments with my girl. 
They may make you giggle but I hope they at least make you smile like they did me.

So, yesterday after Katie had woken up from her afternoon nap (she didn't know I was standing at the foot of the bed) she proceeded to stretch and talk to herself calmly.
"Yeah.....(yawn)...yeah"
I popped my head up so she could see me and said "yeah!"
She stares straight at me and says "No".
Haha, it made my day.


This girl is my world.
She turned 16 months old on Wednesday.


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend filled with fun and laughter.
See y'all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment