3/24/14

Weekend Recap: Seriously cold?

This weekend went nothing like I imagined it would. I'm sure it went nothing like Troy imagined either and it was utterly miserable. My sweet hubby came home late Thursday night with a dreaded end-of-winter cold and it has been hanging on ever since. So with that being said this weekend hasn't amounted to much. None of the fun little activities we had previously planned took place and much of the time was spent indoors.
I would have to say the highlight of our weekend was watching Frozen a billion times.
No joke, Katie wants "let it go" on the TV at all times day and night. I simply have no problem with that because I can't help but sing along and move to the groove. 

Have y'all heard that Frozen has brought in almost 1Billion dollars?!
We attributed to that.




I believe I can recall Troy telling me I have watched it way to much when I was happily singing all the words to "Love is an open door!!!" haha.
Anna is totally my favorite.



Oh! And bonus,

 I locked my keys in my car for like the 3rd time in 2 years. (maybe that's good?)
So approximately an hour of our Sunday was dedicated to unlocking my car so we could go stuff our faces with Chipolte. We did & it was delicious.
Now it's time for my guy to feel better! I want to go to the pool tomorrow.
Unlike Elsa and "the cold never bothered me anyway",
Troys cold is now bothering us. 


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment