3/19/14

Patience

You know what patience is right?
It's that giant characteristic that you, maybe just me,  always wish you had more of and find your self constantly telling others around you or our own children to have.
"be patient"
I know I say this multiple times a day to myself and Katie if I'm being honest. & I for one am learning this patience thing daily. Good times and bad.
We have a lot going on over here in the Boyer household that is requiring some good o'l patience. Waiting for God to move and not forcing His hand on anything against His will for us. While this is something I undoubtedly want, it can be extremely hard sometimes. Without getting into much detail Troy and I have a few huge milestones in our marriage approaching (sooner then later I pray) and some days I find myself totally good with where we're at right now and then some days I just wish we were like 10 years down the road. lol.
Anyhow, I need some extra patience and I will most likely bet that you do too.
So, Let us ask for it yeah?

Dear Jesus, You can see and hear everything I do throughout my day. Please give me the patience I need to deal with matters of today and strength for tomorrow. Help me to enjoy the little things today and rejoice with what you have given me. I need your patience to deal with future circumstances and I trust fully that you will provide.
Amen.


Prayer

Thanks for praying with me & now, how can I pray for you this week?
Feel free to leave a comment below or message me.



Who else is beyond happy that today is Wednesday?
I think I can sense a Friday approaching.
& guess what guys? One thing super nice about being married to a teacher is
SPRING BREAK! oh yeah baby!
My man has next week off and I don't think Katie will even know how to handle having daddy around for a whole week 24/7

3 comments:

  1. I need reminded to be more patient ALL the time, thanks for that reminder today.

    Enjoy your spring break time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete