4/18/14

Funny Friday

Because I missed last weeks Funny Friday, lets make this
week extra funny.
Ok this one made me crack up! Maybe because my maiden name is Stephens with a ph, but...yeah.
I enjoyed this.


















 I hope you all had a great laugh at at least one of these bad boys.

I promise it is the best to find these when im lying in bed about to call it a night.
I probably laugh 100 times harder then if it was mid-day.

It's Good Friday guys, so make sure 
you also reflect on our awesome God who saved us.
Thank you Lord for blessing us with humor and being able to brighten our days with laugher and joy.


Have a great weekend and Easter everyone.









2 comments:

  1. hahahah! The boneless banana picture is hilarious! What the heck? haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I thought that one was beyond hilarious.

      Delete