4/16/14

1Timothy

This is the book I have been feeling God calling me to read as of lately and I am greatly enjoying it. I can not stress enough how important I feel it is to be spending quite time with the Lord every day. For some of you it may be easiest in the mornings, others at night. For me, I would have to say night time is easiest though lately I do it during Katies nap time. I always find myself refreshed and ready to face the next hour of my day. haha.
I want to share with you guys the prayer I had on my heart this morning.
It truly was what I need & I felt like God provided.
So, other women ( mamas or not) here ya go


Dear Jesus,
Thank you for today. Help me to find beauty in this day.
Give me the strength I need to get through the challenges that this day may bring forth.
Help me to have the grace and patience that today will require. Flood me with your calmness and
gentle spirit. I pray Lord that when I talk people would hear you and not me. Let it be your words on my lips.
Help me to be a good mother to my child. Help me be a good wife to my husband.
Show me what this means in the plans you have set for my life.
I give today to you.
Thank you for being by my side.
Amen.

Do you have quiet time with the Lord?
How's it going?
Any awesome devotion books I should know about?
leave a comment and let me know.
& as always, Happy Happy Hump day y'all.

This babe fell asleep on daddy last night.
Look at the cuteness.

P.S
Today is Troys birthday and I am beyond excited for a dinner out tonight.
I'm also super stoked because last year Katie was only 5 months old on his birthday and now at 17 almost 18 months she will be greeting her daddy with a big "hap-eee bur-day!"
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment