4/24/15

Newborn goodies

What is better than newborn girl clothes? Seriously nothing is more cute or able to be girly squeaked over. lol
I have a serious problem when it comes to shopping for Katie and now Ella too. All the girly clothes and styles just melt me. A down note to having two daughters is that I love shopping for clothes for them at Target and Babies R Us and guess what guys, clothes like those don't fit too well into this moms budget. It's pretty cruddy. So needless to say, I don't visit those stores very often. I can openly admit that I probably wouldn't have the will power to say no to those outfits. However, over the course of the last 8 months I have bought a few items for our newest addition and I wanted to share them with you guys, along with the outfit I'm pretty sure little Miss Ella will be coming home in!
Look at how cute these goodies are,





This special little outfit is from our trip to San Diego when I was 24
weeks pregnant with her. She fo sho is the best little sis ever.

These binkies are too cute





I bought her the Carters baby blanket yesterday and couldn't be more in love with it. It is so soft and cute, I had been thinking of getting Ella one of these for the past few days and when I came across this I just knew it was the one. I love rubbing it on my tummy while I talk to her, and she pushes back at me. I told Troy I wanted to have it in the labor and delivery room with me while she is born, & after she's all clean she can snuggle it with me. A moment I am anxiously waiting for. :)

Now check out this beauty!
This gem is pretty special to me, I bought it at Target (go figure) probably the very week or the week after Troy and I found out we were expecting another baby. We were a long ways away from finding out the gender of our baby but when I saw this dress I had to buy it just in case we were having another girl. It was like I could automatically envision her wearing it. A bonus was that this dress was also on clearance for $4 y'all, that's a good deal.
Somehow this dress just sticks with me and it's what I see her entering our house in on that sunny summer day that she gets to come home.
My sweet Ella Alana.

Well guys, Thanks for taking a look at the adorable wardrobe that she has accumulated so far. I still need to go through bags of big sisters clothes and see what Ella can make use of but so far these are her new & non hand-me-down goodies.
Hope you enjoyed it
:)

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment