4/28/15

Bump date: Week 33

This pregnancy is flying by so fast its kind of crazy. Here is what's happening as of late...

How far along: 33 weeks! I can't believe she will be here so soon.

How big is baby: About the same as last week, I have read that the baby gains around half a pound or so every week until birth from this point on.


Belly button: Out.

Total weight gain: 23+ pounds.

Sleep: Remember last week when I mentioned that I was unsure if sleep loved me back or not? Yeah well, I know now that it totally doesn't. This last week sleep has been terrible. I had my worst spout of heartburn so far with this pregnancy last Thursday and it was bad! I woke up multiple times because of it, and nothing seems to ease it. I just have to let it pass. My inner thighs are hurting so it's basically impossible to get comfortable even with a body pillow. To top everything off, pregnancy insomnia is a legit thing. I wouldnknow first hand. I woke up at 5:30 Saturday morning and couldn't fall back asleep until 6:30 or so. It's not like I don't want to sleep or anything, physically I am very tired but I just can't relax enough to sleep. So, long story long....Sleep stinks.

Movement: If what feels like bruised ribs and a sore back counts as "Movement" because she is bouncing off the walls of my tummy almost 24/7, then yeah! She is a total mover. ;)


Maternity clothes: Stay tuned for a change in this category next week. The baby shower is this weekend so I plan to snag a new outfit or two sometime before then. Nothing fancy but at least it will be something new and refreshing. On a completely different note, this past weekend we bought both girls and Troy their new outfits for our family of 4!! photos after Ella is born. :) I plan on waiting to buy mine after delivery cause ya know, who knows what my body will be like after that jazz. 

Gender: A beautiful baby girl.

Best moment this week: I would have to say the best moment this week has been going through Katie's old baby clothes and seeing what I could reuse with Ella. I actually walked away with a trash bag full so I would consider that a success. We also bought some new craft supplies for our house and Katie is beyond excited. We started the morning of painting & using our imagination. It was awesome! 


Looking forward to: The baby shower!!! It's this Saturday and I am just so blessed and excited. I will post plenty of pictures on next weeks update or possibly just do a post on the shower itself. I am also looking forward to my doctors appointment next week on the 5th. :) I will probably post my 34 week update after the appointment so all the info is as updated as I can give. lol

Ella Alana at 33 weeks gestation!

















No comments:

Post a Comment