9/4/13

Only 2 months to go...

Until Katie's 1st
Birthday!
Can it be true? Can she really be 10 months old today? Well whether I'm ready to except it or not it is true, and time just keeps moving.  The last 10 months have been incredible and crazy all at the same time. Being mommy to this little princess is the best job ever,
and there is some BIG news happening over here, I bought Katie her first box of
Cheerios!
She was getting tired, but happy to get some "O's"
I think this is really one of the first "foods" I have ever bought her. She was so excited and she also got a new little bowl to tote them around in.
I do want to share though, something very important I realized about Cheerios. When you buy your little lady or lad some Cheerios, make sure if they are younger than a year, that they are not Honey Nut
Cheerios. Babies under 1 year of age are not supposed to have Honey because of a bacteria their tiny tummies are unable to tolerate well. So sticking to plain-ol wheat cheerios is the best route to go. Also adding in the important factor that Nut allergies are a worry too.
So, make sure to give this some thought and look at your foods labels.

Also
I thought I would share this amazingly cute winter vest Troy and I bought for
Katie Belle at The Childrens Place. That store is amazing if you've never checked it out.
Do It.



Printed Puffer Vest

Like I said, only 2 months to go until the big O.N.E! So now I need to get my booty in gear and start planning this Party.
The theme is Pink Ombre with a few touches of gold.
It will pretty and fit for a princess, and why should she except anything less.
=)

Maybe I should top her cake with
Cheerios.... than again...maybe not. 

2 comments:

  1. We haven't tried Cheerios yet, only Puffs! I'll have to pick some up :)

    Hope you had a great weekend

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't tried puffs either. I will have to look into those.
      =)

      Hope you had a great weekend also.

      Delete