9/9/13

Weekend Fun


This weekend we had tons of fun. By the end we were all tired out!
The last two Fridays Katie has been blessed to spend time with some new friends. She gets to spend every Monday and Friday morning with them. Blaise and Ember are the two cuties names.
They are so much fun and katie learns so much just by watching them.
Ember is younger than Katie but that doesn't stop these two from doing some tummy time together.
You go girls!


Are these two cute or what?


On Saturday I made a huge breakfast. It included the works. Pancakes, hash browns, eggs and sweet crispy bacon. Yum. 
we then relaxed around the house and
got some cleaning done.
That night was when the action-packed-fun hit!
CCA High School football game.
The team has been obliterating every team they come in contact with this season and this was the first home game.
We were excited.
They brought In another win with
52-7!
We bought Katie an oh-so cute Bulldogs outfit and she rocked it!
She made it all the way to half time without a single fuss. This was at 8:35pm so it was past her bedtime.
She cried the whole way home but then she went straight to bed.
What a great little girl.
I think she had a blast!








It was so crazy for me to think back on last season. The last time I had sat in those chairs and bleachers was when i was very  pregnant with Katie.
Now look at my little lady.
I love her.


On Sunday we had a great morning at Church and a delicious lunch at Chipotle.
Then we had a nice cool walk through the park.

And
Big news for this Mama.
It was past Katie Belles bedtime when she decided she wanted to stay up and play. So...
Troy took me out for ice cream... not Katie and I.
Just Troy and myself.
Grandma watched Katie Belle for 20 minutes while we made a quick trip to Sonic and I got the most delicious Reese's Pieces Blast.
I was a nervous wreck half way there...talking about Katie non-stop and asking "what if she needs me?" than what? Mommy isn't there.
I needed a hug more than Katie needed me. Haha
We arrived home shortly after and guess what?
Katie was fine.
Safe. Clean. Happy. Smiling. Having fun.
She didn't even know I had gone missing for the last 20 minutes.
Haha.
It's like I told Troy,  I deserved that Ice cream.

Thank you Katie.
Mommy and Daddy appreciated that.
=)


How was your weekend?





4 comments:

  1. Her little polka dot skirt is too much, adorable!

    Megan
    IG: megawat
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can find it at The Childrens Place. =)

      Delete
  2. You got your baby to wear a headband?? Seriously, how did you do that? I'm always looking for new hairstyles for Aislynn!
    Thenotquitemilitarywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that can be hard sometimes. Lol. Katie has never had a problem with taking them off very much but when she tries I just say "nope, headbands stay on." And she leaves it alone.

    I am lucky really.
    They sure are a cute easy to go-to hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete