8/12/15

New Goals


As of late my life has been pretty crazy, crazy beautiful that is. Ella was born mid June and is now almost two months old, we moved into our new place a few short days ago and my husband is going back to work all too soon. Why must summer end? Next I begin planning Katie's 3rd birthday party for November! Yes, I am serious about already planning because that jazz takes forever to actually come to be. 
I currently did a guest post over at 

1) Have a good attitude. Be more patient & show more Grace toward my husband, myself and our children (mainly my very energetic toddler).

2) Give Katie a bath at least once a week if not more, and use this as our special Katie & mommy time.

3) Brush & style Katie's hair every-single-stinking-day. Those tangles come fast and fierce for a toddler with curly hair.

4) Make our new place feel homeish & finish unpacking.

5) Make all home cooked meals. No more eating out unless desired by the hubby.(Side note, I read something that said a home cooked meal is anything you had a hand in preparing.
 I will take that statement to the bank.lol)

6) Stay on budget!
This is of major importance right now.

So there you have it, my current goals that I really hope I can stay loyal to. At first, I felt a little sketchy about setting goals for myself. I was unsure if it was the right time to do it or if I would be putting to much pressure on myself, after all I have a newborn right?
 But after some prayer I thought ya know, every stage of life will be different and present challenges so if not now, when? and then I made my list. Nothing to huge and yet completely realistic. Just what this mama needs.

Do you set goals for yourself?

How often and what are they?

Wish me luck in sticking to mine. :)

And because no post is complete without a cute little photo, 
this is one of my faves of Ella and I.












No comments:

Post a Comment