5/13/13

Momma's Day!


Belle,
Yesterday was mothers day and it was incredible! I woke up about 6:30 or so only to find a beautiful gift awaiting me on your changing table. You and daddy followed me in the nursery so you could see my reaction. You gave me a picture frame filed with "magic" paper and a sweet little hand print. =)
Thank you princess.




We got ready for church after that and we were stylin profilin! We didn't capture a picture of all 3 of us but here's the 411. Daddy wore a yellow polo and dark gray shorts and shoes, I wore a white tank top under a blue and white stripped dress shirt with blue capries and gray flats, last but most eye catching of them all! You wore a blue and white stripped dress that had a yellow flower and buttons on it, and to top it all of you rocked a yellow bow and occasionally your heart shaped pink sunglasses.
Bam!! Gorgeous!

We had a great time at church and you loved playing with the flowers we got. After Church we went and had lunch with Grandpa at Village Inn. After a short nap we headed off to the mall to shop! Thanks for being so well behaved with daddy while I looked around. You helped pick some stuff out and I'll admit, you have a good eye for fashion! Fashionista huh?! I may have forgot to mention a little something.... you may have made your pretty little dress wet while daddy Was changing your diaper earlier. Haha!! Good thing mommy had a back up in the diaper bag. You still looked breath taking.



You decided to try driving us home but needed another rest so daddy took over the job. =)



We sat down to a delicious Olive Garden dinner at home and called it a night. Thank you husband for being soooo amazing and giving me a break today. And special thanks to you baby Belle. You are my sunshine.
Happy Momma's day fellow mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment